- Joint Online Faculty Development Programme on Recent Trends in Robotics(July 04-15, 2022)
- Two week online Faculty Development Program on Android Programming(July 18-23, 2022)
- Two week online Faculty Development Program on Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing (AM & 3DP)(July 18-29, 2022)
- Two week online Faculty Development Program on Cyber Security(July 18-29, 2022)
- Online Faculty Development programme on 5G & B5G Wireless Technologies with MATLAB Practice(July 25-August 5, 2022)
- Joint Online Faculty Development Programme Smart Healthcare Technologies: Opportunities & Challenges(July 25-August 5, 2022)
- Joint Online Faculty Development Programme Research Methodology and Authoring/Reviewing Manuscripts(July 25-August 5, 2022)
- Joint Online Faculty Development Programme Fundamentals of 5G and beyond wireless systems (August 01 - August 05, 2022)
- Joint Online Faculty Development Programme Malware Analysis with Data Science (August 01 - August 12, 2022)
- Joint Online Faculty Development Programme Curriculum Development in the light of NEP 2020 (August 08 - August 19, 2022)
- Joint Online Faculty Development Programme Research Methodologies & Design thinking for Professional Career (August 18 - August 24, 2022)
- Joint Online Faculty Development Programme MATLAB Programming (August 22 - 02 September, 2022)
- Two week online Faculty Development Program on Professional Communication and Soft Skills(22 August - 02 September, 2022)
- Two week online Faculty Development Program on Advances in Material Processing and Additive Manufacturing(01 - 10 September, 2022)
- Online Training and Internship Programmes at E&ICT Academy
Welcome to the Electronics and ICT Academy
Education plays a key role in the socio-economic development of a nation. Recent global scenario is indicative of the fact that education is a source of competitive advantage. India has emerged as a fast developing country and has identified certain priority areas for the overall growth. Enormous opportunities exist across all domains including education, healthcare, rural development and small and medium size business development. Realizing the benefits that education can bring to the country, several new institutions have been established in recent years to invest in the Indian human capital. Since ICT applications directly involve electronics resources, it is paramount to plan and implement scalable training programmes in niche areas of electronics and ICT for development of required knowledge base, skills and tools to unleash the talent of Indian population for contributing in two important missions - 'Digital India' and 'Make in India'. With these objectives, Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India has instituted four Electronics and ICT Academies with one academy at IIITDM Jabalpur in partnership with IIITM Gwalior, MANIT Bhopal, and IIT Indore. The Academy aims at running training programmes for faculty, students and unemployed graduates in fundamental areas as well as on the cutting edge technologies. In addition, the Academy will conduct specialized / customized training programmes and research promotion workshops for corporate sector and educational institutions. It is envisaged that the Electronics and ICT Academy will become a central hub of activities on training, consultancy work and entrepreneurship programmes. In the year 2015-16, the Academy has planned short term training programmes on fundamental and advanced topics in IT, Electronics and Communication and Product Design and Manufacturing with hands on training and project work using latest software tools and systems.
Important Information for Internship Programmes
- Registration fee for 2 months internship programme – Rs. 10,000/- per participant.
- Registration fee for 3 months internship programme – Rs. 12,000/- per participant.
- Registration fee for 4 months internship programme – Rs. 16,000/- per participant.
- Participants will be receiving "Certificate of Participation" at the end of the programme
- The demand draft of requisite fee in favor of “IIITDMJ-EICT ACADEMY” payable at Jabalpur. Registration fee can also be paid to account No. 50302042708 (Indian Bank Earlier known as Allahabad Bank, Mehgawan, IIITDM Branch, IFSC Code: IDIB000M694) by CASH/NET BANKING/NEFT.