Research Trends in Natural Language Processing
(10th July to 15th July 2017)
E&ICT Academy, (An initiative of Department
of Electronics and Information Technology,
Government of India)
Department Of Computer Technology ,YCCE
Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering
(An Autonomous Institution Affiliated to RTM Nagpur)
In Association With
ABOUT NLP: Natural Language Processing (NLP) is one of the widest, core, prime and important area for researchers, educational sectors, business world and many organizations. NLP is a field of computer science, artificial intelligence and computational linguistics concerned with the interactions between computers and human (natural) languages, and, in particular, concerned with programming computers to fruitfully process large natural language corpora.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: The program is open to faculty, research scholars and students from all the colleges and universities. Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline may also apply.
OBJECTIVES OF THE FDP:
- To provide exposure to the recent trends in Artificial intelligence and Natural language processing.
- To enable the participant to define a research problem and develop a suitable methodology for addressing the problem.
- To Make the participants understand, learn and use various analysis methods(tools) in NLP research.
- Up-gradation of knowledge of participants in NLP thereby resulting in Enhanced teachinglearning process
- Demonstration of new technology to Participants
- Enhancing Participant's practical/hands on skill for set of NLP tools.
- Identification of clear and concise research Problem (Ph.D.) in NLP domain.
Expertsfrom well-known Premier Institute:
Dr. Harish Karnik, IIT Kanpur
Dr. Anil Singh, IIT BHU
Dr. Amba Kulkarni, Hyderabad University
Experts from CDAC Mumbai
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should draw a DD in favor of “Principal, Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering” payable at Nagpur. The scanned copy of registration form and DD should be sent on the email- id given below:
(firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com ) on or before 10th July 2017.
Or Through Online Payment Facility
- Name of Bank: Punjab National Bank
- Branch Name: Khamla, Nagpur
- Account No.1472002100003909
- IFSC Code: PUNB147200
- MICR Code: 440024008
- Institutional Faculty: 1500/-
- Research Scholar: 1000/-
- Industry Person: 1500/-
- PG student: 1000/-
Send the duly filled Google form link or scanned or hardcopy of registration form along with the scanned copy of online payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOARDING AND LODGING: Facilities will be made available upon prior request with minimal charges. Participant must inform for the same before 5 th July 2017.
Contact person: email@example.com (9545505245)
- Hon'ble Shri Dattaji Meghe, Chairman
- Shri Sagarji Meghe, Secretary
- Shri Sameerji Meghe, Treasurer
- Dr. Aparajita Ojha, IIITDM Jabalpur
- Dr. S.D. Bhole, CEO, MGI, Nagpur
- Dr. U. P. Waghe, Principal, YCCE
- Dr. P. K. Dakhole, Registrar, YCCE
- Dr. A. M. Pande, Director R & D, YCCE
- Dr. K.R.Singh HOD, C. Tech. Dept.
- Prof. Gauri Dhopavkar (Mob. No. 9822087970) Asst. Prof, CT Department
- Prof. Rakhi Wajgi (Mob. No. 9970238062) Asst. Prof. CT Department
- Dr. Atul Gupta Asso. Prof. CSE Dept. IIITDM Jabalpur
- Prof. Nilesh Sambhe (9545505245)
- Prof. Praful Barekar (9158483111)
Address of Communication:
Department of Computer Technology
Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur
Hingna Road, Wanadongri-441110