Machine Learning and IoT
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME: Machine Learning (ML) and IoT play a significant role in the modern engineering and information processing systems. It is a rapidly growing field.
The Machine Learning is an essential part of pattern recognition, object detection and classification, clustering, data mining and speech recognition etc. In addition, IoT has important significance over machine learning in application of smart city.
Course objectives: The aim of this FDP is to provide an exposure to both basics and recent advances in Machine Learning and IoT to the teaching and research community associated with the departments of Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, IT, MCA, Bio Medical etc. The trainings will cover pattern recognition and data mining fields specifically.
- Introduction to Machine Learning (ML).
- Introduction of IoT and Application in Smart city.
- WSN application in IoT
- Recent Research Trends in Field of VLSI & Micro-nano Technologies
- ASIC Design Flow.
- Types of classification, supervised and un-supervised learning.
- Statistical pattern recognition techniques-SVM, KNN, Naïve Bayes classifier etc.
- Dimensionality reduction techniques-PCA, LDA etc.
- Deep learning.
- Optimization techniques (PSO, GA, LJ Optimization etc.)
- Applications of ML and Optimization in data mining and pattern recognition.
- Hands-on training on applications of ML algorithms/EDA Tools.
- Magnetic Induction Communication for non-conventional media application for development of smart city.
Participation in this FDP is open to the faculty members, engineers, researchers, and other executives working on diverse fields of engineering such as IT, electronics, computer, electrical, instrumentation, biomedical, biotechnology, mechanical engineering, etc.
How to apply:
Rs. 1000/- for all people from Academics
Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Candidates
Rs. 3000/- for persons from Industry Chief Patrons:
Prof. A. M. Rawani Director, NIT Raipur
Prof. S.G. Deshmukh, Officiating Director PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, and Director, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior
Prof. (Mrs.) S. Gupta Dean (R&C), NIT Raipur
Prof. S. Verma Dean (Acad.), NIT Raipur
Dr. R. K. Chaurasiya , Asst. Prof., NIT Raipur
Dr. A. Naugarhiya, Asst. Prof., NIT Raipur
Prof. P N Kondekar, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur
Dr. A Naugarhiya (Asst. Prof.) (Electronics and Telecommunication)About NIT Raipur:National Institute of Technology Raipur situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh, has proven to be "avant-grade' in the field of science and technology over past few decades in this region. With sweet memory of foundation ceremony by our president Hon'ble Dr. Rajendra Prasad on 14th September 1956, the institute started with two departments namely Metallurgical and Mining Engineering. Later the inauguration of the Institute building was done by our Prime Minister Hon'ble Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru on 14th March 1963. From 1st December 2005, the institute has become the National Institute of Technology. It is well connected with Mumbai, Delhi and all metro cities by regular flights and is on the main Howrah-Mumbai railway route. The institute is 5 km from the Raipur railways station and 18 km from airport on NH-6, the Great Eastern Road.
Phone: +91 8989828339