DATA SCIENCE USING PYTHON PROGRAMMING
17-21, November 2018
1. This FDP focuses to imbibe the principles of Data Science and to learn Python for exploring data science concepts.
2. Develop proficiency in using python data stack and libraries.
3. Learn how to employ statistical and machine learning algorithms to solve real life Problems.
4. This FDP will be useful for the aspirants such as faculty, research scholars and industry persons who are willing to enhance their research skills.
The Topics to be covered:
DAY 1: Introduction of Data Science, Crash Course on Basic Python, and Introduction to Data types, operations, data distributions.
DAY 2: Data Science with Numerical Data, Statistics, Correlation, Covariance, Noise, Cleaning of Data, Feature Selection, PCA and LDA.
DAY 3: Data Science with Text Data, basic tasks in NLTP, Real world Example, Data Science with Image, Basics of Image processing, Filters Dilation, Erosion, Opening closing.
DAY 4: Introduction to Machine Learning, Regression Models, Classifiers Clustering, Examples, Relating Data science and Machine Learning.
DAY 5: Introduction of Neural Networks, Introduction to Deep Learning, RNN, CNN, Demo Examples, Some Advanced topics of Data Science.
Sagar Institute of Research and Technology (SAGE University)
Kailod Kartal Bypass road,Opposite New-york City, Indore
(Bus facility is available)
1. Faculty Research scholars: Rs.1000/
2. Industry person: Rs.5000/-
3. Accommodation charges for out station participants: Rs.2500/-
Online Payment Details:
Name of Bank: PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, NAVLAKHA, INDORE
ACC. NO: 3238002100016802
Through DD in favour of:
Sagar Institute of Research and Technology, Indore
Last Date of Registration:
10th Nov, 2018
Prof. Ayushi Godiya (9516648438)
Prof. Vaishali Thakur (7828948002)
Prof. Lalji Prasad (HOD, CSE department, SIRT, Indore)
Dr. Shweta Agrawal (Associate Professor, SIRT, Indore)
Prof.Ritu Tondon (Professor, SIRT, Indore)